2022 2nd International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Modelling and Intelligent Computing (CAMMIC 2022) will be held during March 25-27, 2022 in Kunming China. Topics include but are not limited to the following areas:
Modeling and Simulation
Applications of Applied Mathematics
Simulation tools and languages
Discrete event simulation
Monte Carlo simulation
Continuous and discrete methods
Time series analysis
Complex system modeling and simulation
Modeling and simulation technology application
Simulated annealing algorithm
Tabu search algorithm
Ant Colony Algorithm
Artificial fish school algorithm
Particle swarm algorithm
Hybrid intelligent algorithm
Rough set theory
Artificial neural networks
Intelligent calculation and optimization
Medical diagnosis etc.
Smart computing applications
Other related topics
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to the SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.